Torras, E & Bellot, A. (2015). Observatory on online higher education in management, Global higher education in management 2015, IBIMA, Madrid.
Community of Enquiry
A. This model proposes that the educational experience is between three essential elements:
- Cognitive presence
- Social Presence
- Teaching presence
B. The community of inquiry analyze the organizational learning defined in terms of the acquisition, retention and transfer of knowledge at the individual and group level.
Collaborative online learning in business management (Benbunan-Fich & Arbaugh, 2002; 2011):
- A. Knowledge construction and group collaboration in MBA online programs.
- B. Provide collaborative learning activities and/or environments that challenge, where students are responsible for creating your own knowledge.
- C. The teacher communicates directly to students and proposing collaborative activities.
Educational Processes mediated by ICT
- Mobile learning
- Internet of Things
- Augmented reality
Create a network that allows us to share extensive knowledge, structured the theoretical framework and bear a part in educational methods in online higher education in Management.
- To analyze the training offered to develop the institutions of higher education mediated by information and communication technologies in the field of management.
- To analyze educational programs depending on the modality of delivery and develop by the institutions of higher education mediated by information and communication technologies in the field of management.
- To identify the characteristics of management and techno-pedagogical model programs online and blended learning in management.