This academic event aimed to discuss and share experiences to improve the quality of online higher education programs in the field of management, ensuring high standards of academic excellence, promoting innovation in the provision of services always in the search the continuous progress of our student community. The main topics addressed were:
- Predictive analysis and management of the academic success of our students.
- Evaluation of learning and quality assurance.
- Pedagogical models in online higher education.
- International collaboration between universities and online programs.
OBServatory presented the results and the annual research report. The most outstanding conclusions were:
- Online higher education in management is in a privileged position for internationalization and personalization.
- Multimedia, videoconferences, social networks, videos, personal learning environments, simulators and native content are technological trends.
- Educational practices based on research are very useful to innovate in online teaching-learning processes.
- It is necessary to consider the need to provide prototypical educational practices and training.